Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Will it ever stop raining? and 40 before 40

Ok, so it seems like it rains at least 3-4 days a week for the past couple of months.  I know it wasn't long ago that we were in a drought, but come on.  I enjoy a rainy morning to sleep in, but I thoroughly hate when the bottoms of my blue jeans get wet because they take all day to dry.  Anyways, this post was really just supposed to update/remind you about my 40 before 40 goals.  So here goes..
Way back in spring of 2011, when I first started my blog, I posted my 40 before 40 list.  These are 40 things I want to do before I turn 40. Click on the tab above to see my list. I follow several blogs and many of them had similar lists, but they were 30 before 30 lists. Since I am already 28 and have 3 small children I decided to give my self more time.  I have only been able to scratch off two things since I created my list.  Many of the things on the list require money, which I don't have, but not all.   My goal is to scratch off at least 5 more things before the end of the year.

 If you don't have a list of goals you are working toward, I highly recommend making one. I like the sense of accomplishment that I feel when I mark something off my list.  

 I would love to hear about some of the goals you have set for yourself, or some that you have already accomplished.  Please share!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!