Thursday, March 29, 2012

Busy Busy Monday!!

This past Monday was crazy.  Right after school I had a dentist appointment, ugghh.  I just had my teeth cleaned, but it was a different lady than normal.  She was so rough with her little sharp tools. 

Right after my dentist appointment I had to rush over to get Abigail from my Mom's house and bring her to dance class at 4:15.  After dropping Abigail off at dance I had to rush home and pack up everything that any of my three kids might possible need while we are at the ball field for Abigail's first t-ball practice. 
I literally made a list so I wouldn't forget anything.  Honestly, I make lists for everything.  I love a good list!

-diapers/wipes
-snacks for boys
-juice for boys
-water for Abigail
-clothes and shoes for Abigail
-Abigail's glove and bat
-toys for boys
-sunscreen
-bug spray
-ipad for Austin to play

Dance class ended at 5:00 and t-ball started at 5:00.  So I picked Abigail up and rushed over to the ball fields, only to find hardly anyone there yet. 


She had to quickly change her clothes and shoes while I got the boys out and all our twenty pounds of stuff into the bottom of the stroller.  She was really excited for t-ball this year.  She was excited last year too, but didn't really understand what she was getting into.  We have  the same coach this year and he is a really great guy.  He's veryl patient and sweet with the girls.  Abigail loves him. 


For those of you who don't know, softball was pretty much my life/love from age 6-18.  Starting at age 12, I was playing almost year around on tournament teams.  During High school, I started as a freshman and made first or second team all-district every year. 

I'm really not trying to brag, I just want you to understand why it is so hard for me to sit in the bleachers and watch other people coach her.  It takes everything I have to not run out on the field and start teaching. 

You might be asking yourself, "Why doesn't she just coach then?"  Well I would love to but I have these two other little boys that I have to watch.  Brent's schedule stinks, so he is never home to watch the boys or help coach her team.  I tried to convince my Dad to coach her, but didn't get anywhere with that. 

So for now I will just hold myself back and sit quietly on the bleachers, and be thankful we have good coaches. 

The other thing that keeps running through my mind is "What on Earth will I do when Austin starts playing t-ball next year? or when all three are playing?"  The boy's and girl's fields are clear across town from each other.  I don't know how I will be in two places at once.  I don't even want to think about it. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!