Saturday, March 17, 2012

These are a few of my favorite things....



You're supposed to imagine Julie Andrew's voice singing the title of this post. 

Ok, the idea for this post is to share with you some of my favorite things right now.  Every few months I will update you on my new favorite things and so on and so on.  Hopefully I won't forget all about it. 

So here ya go, in no particular order......

1.  Croutons- I know this sounds strange, but I have been binging on croutons lately.  We bought this huge bag from Sams for Austin because he loves them.  He wasn't real interested in this particular kind of crouton, so I started bringing little baggies of them to munch on during work and before long the giant bag was empty. 

2. Once Upon a Time-  It's a tv show on ABC that comes on Sunday nights.  I don't know what time, because I always watch it on Hulu.  It's an interesting concept for a TV show.  It's about all kinds of fairy tale characters that have been banished to the real world and don't remember who they are.  It flashes back and forth to fairy tale time and real time.  The main characters are Snow White, Prince Charming, the Evil Queen, Rumpelstiltskin, Red Riding Hood, Granny, Jiminy Cricket and many others.  I know it sounds confusing, but if you watch it, you'll get it. 


3.  Draw Something Game: It's an app on my phone where you draw picture and send them to whoever you are playing with and they have to guess.  It's really funny because my drawings are sooooo bad.  One of the reasons I like it so much is because it requires little brain activity.  I deleted Words With Friends a long time ago.  I stunk at WWF.  If you haven't played yet, try it out. 


4. Diet Dr. Pepper-  This might actually be an addiction.  I have cut back to about two a day, but I really enjoy them.  They make me really happy, like too happy. 

5.  Jackson's big chubby cheek smiles with a glimpse of his tiny tooth-  I am really so relieved that he has his first tooth already.  After Austin had almost year and half with no teeth, I didn't want to go through that again. 



6.  Jackson is saying Mama-  Mostly when he is fussing, but I still love to hear it. 

7. Munchkin Fresh Food Feeders- Jackson loves his fresh food feeder.  We have put orange, apple, and banana in it and he chews away. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!