Friday, March 16, 2012

Pinterest Challenge: Quick and Easy

I think it's really funny that every time I am about to throw something in the trash, I stop and think "I wonder what I could do with this on pinterest?"  I have so much stuff piled up that would normally have gone in the trash, but now is waiting to be recycled into something totally awesome from a pin I found on Pinterest. 

A couple weeks ago I decided that my counter tops were too cluttered.  One easy fix for this would be to buy one of those paper towel holders that attached under the cabinet so that it doesn't sit on the counter taking up space.  After we finished putting it up I was going to throw the old one away when my pinterest brain started thinking.  What could I do with this? 

So we typed "paper towel holders" in the search box on pinterest and came up with some great ideas.  Most of them were ways to hold your ribbons.  Since I don't have a bunch of ribbon, I kept looking and found this.


I know it is so easy and simple it really shouldn't qualify as my pinterest challenge project, but I had a busy week so this is what I got. 



I was just cleaning out my cabinets and found all my cookie cutters strewn at the bottom of a one.  I was planning on buying a little box to put them in or something, but I think this will do for now. 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!