Friday, March 30, 2012

A little of everything

Ok so this post is not really focused on one particular subject, just a little bit of everything.

-Abigail is on a trip to visit family in Oklahoma with my parents.  She is so excited that it's just her and Nana and Papa.  It's about a 12 hour drive to where they are going.  I don't feel nervous about her going that far away without me because I just know she is as safe with my parents as she would be with me.  I missed her about an hour after they left.  They will be gone until Wednesday.  In six years that will be the longest and farthest we have been apart.  I can't wait to hear all about it.

-I hate to jinx it, but Jackson has been sleeping a lot better lately.  He's back to waking only once in the night and going back to sleep.  He is, however, an early morning riser.  He is usually up and raring to go by 6 am. if not earlier. 

-Austin is finally not sick.  He is a joy to be around lately.  He is so funny.  Last year when Abigail first started t-ball he was a little terror in the stands.  He didn't listen.  He threw fits.  We had a time-out spot at the ball fields.  We had her first practice this week and he couldn't have been better behaved.  

-Abigail and I got hair cuts this week.  We trimmed about 4 inches off of Abigail's hair and it's still pretty long.  I had mine trimmed, layered and lightened.  I really like it.  I feel like it has a style now.  Before, my hair was so bland and straight.  Now it actually looks fixed after I fix it.


I'm using this as a before picture.  I am the chubby one on the right.  Look how dark and blah my hair was.


Below is my After Pic!  Still chubby, but definitely better hair. 



-Austin went to the hair salon with us and hung out while we had our hair done.  He was so good there too.  He talked to everybody in the place.  He can be quite charming when he wants to be.  All the ladies there thought he was so cute and well behaved.

-Brent is waiting on word about a new job.  He applied for an assistant manager position at Tractor Supply.  The manager there called him and asked him to come apply for the job.  Brent went through three rounds of interviews and was pretty confident he had the job.  Now we have been sitting around for 3 days waiting for a phone call to make it officially.  I think he is starting to get a little bit down about it.  He really wants this job.  It would mean better pay and better hours.  I'm not sure how much longer we could put up with the pay and hours of his current job.  We are still praying and trying to remember that God is in control. 


2 comments:

  1. my fingers and toes are crossed for your hubby's new job opportunity! I love when bloggers just do a mish-mash of everything that's in their head so lay it all on us sista ;) xo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! We just found out he got the job!! I think it was the toes being crossed that did it for us. :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!