Friday, March 23, 2012

Obsessions!!




                             Today I am revealing my obsessions and linking up over at Saige Wisdom.
-Pinterest: I know this is every one's obsession right now, but it really has changed the way I look at things.  I have made a vow to stop pinning and start doing.  I have been trying to do one pinterest thing a week and then post about it every Friday. So far so good.  It's been a great motivator for me.  You can check out what I have done so far by clicking here.  Don't get too excited.  I usually pick pretty easy and simple things. 

-Circus peanuts: I don't know what it is about circus peanuts, but when I start eating them I can't stop.  I will make myself sick off of them. I need some self control.
Circus Marshmallow Peanuts

-Hunger Games: My sister and I went and saw the movie at midnight last night and it was awesome.  Totally worth the exhaustion I felt at work today.  The bad thing is that I have a 7 month old that will most likely not let me catch up on my missing Zs.  I think I will go see it again!  I CAN'T wait for the next one!!!

They had a photo booth set up in the lobby of our theatre. 

-Spring weather:  I feel so rejuvenated when I walk outside and feel the sun and see all the blooming flowers.  It's so refreshing.  Unfortunately in the south we only get a few weeks of this, if we're lucky, before the torturous humidity hits us.  I bet it would be nice to live somewhere that actualy has four seasons. 




1 comment:

  1. thanks for linking up... I don't think I've ever had circus peanuts! what do they taste like? I wonder if I can find some in Canada... not that I need another candy obsession ;)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!