Wednesday, March 28, 2012

Midweek Confessions!



Alrighty here they are:

-I love love love chewy chips ahoy.  You know the chewy chocolate chip cookies.  I can't eat just one.  In fact I can't eat just three.  I almost always grab about four of those bad boys.  I think I pretty much took care of 80% of the last box.  Not proud of that.

-I think my kids ate fast food 3 or 4 times this week.  Jillian Michaels would call that child abuse.

-I have too many confessions that deal with food.  No wonder I need to lose weight.

-I went to work last week with baby spit up (or something like that, I'm not really sure) on my pants and didn't notice until late afternoon.  Nobody said anything!  Thanks students and coworkers!

-My first baby, now 6 years old, is going on a 12 hour road trip with my parents and I don't feel as nervous as I thought I would.  They are headed to Oklahoma to visit family.  They'll be gone for about 6 days.  Maybe after she leaves I'll get a little more anxious.  I don't know maybe I just know that my mom is more overly protective with my kids than I am, so she will be well taken care of.  I will miss her though.  As I am typing this I am starting to feel a bit sad.  I will miss hearing the crazy things that come out of her mouth every day. 

-Of course I have to end with another food confession.  I seriously love cereal. Right now my favs are Raisin Bran Crunch and Frosted Mini-Wheats Touch of Fruit in the Middle.  I never have time in the mornings to eat cereal, but I eat a bowl almost every night like an evening dessert.  Brent gets mad because I will demolish a box before he even gets one bowl.

Ok, after all this food talk maybe I should go workout. 

On second thought, maybe I need a snack :) hehehe

5 comments:

  1. Oh my we could be best friends. :) I always confess about food and can tear through a box of Raisin Bran Crunch like nobody's business.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I just finished my bowl! It's the simple things that make me happy!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. ohhh spit it! you have three kids...does it ever stop?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yes it will stop, but then other nasty things pop up, especially during potty training time.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love Touch of Fruit! I wanted to try it for months, but I couldnt spend $4 on cereal then last week it was only 2.50! Score! And chewy chips ahoy are delish!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!