Saturday, May 12, 2012

Mom's Day!



Happy Mother's Day to all you mothers out there!!  Being a mother is by far the most difficult, yet most rewarding job there is. 

I never really understood or appreciated what my own mom sacrificed for us, until I had children of my own.  I know everyone thinks there own mother is the best there is, but you know I have to say it. 

My mom really is awesome!  She is my best friend and advisor.  She is the first person I call when I have a problem.  I've grown up, gotten married, and had three children of my own, but I still need my mommy sometimes. 

One of the things I most appreciate about my mom is her honesty.  If you don't want to hear the plain truth about something, then you better not ask. 

I am truly in debt to my mom for all she has done for my family.  For the past 6 years she has kept my kids while I work.  People tell me all the time how blessed I am and I do know it. It's such a relief to know your kids are in the hands of someone who loves them as much as you do.  I think my kids would move in with their Nana if they could.  They love her so much!

Well I think that's enough sappy stuff.  Let's finish off with some pics. 
These are pics of my mom as a young mom, not that she's old now or anything....well you know what I mean. 

warning-picture overload







The next bunch of pictures are of my Mom as a Nana.








Happy Mothers Day!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!