Friday, May 18, 2012

High Five For Friday {May 18}

I really enjoy doing my High Five post every week.  It makes me reflect on my week and look for the positive.  I'm all about keeping things positive!!

Photobucket

So drum roll please........

 1. This is the last Friday with students.  The kid's last day of school is Wednesday.  Teachers have to finish out the week, but I sort of enjoy those last couple days of peace and quiet in my classroom. 
summer here we come


 2. My laptop is all healthy again!!  Yay!!  So even though I really want a new one, this one will have to do for a while. 

3.  T-ball is over!!  I love watching Abigail play t-ball, but after three nights a week for 6 weeks we are ready for it to be over.  She really improved a lot this year.   I can't believe she'll be moving up to coach pitch next year. 



4.  Mini Babybel cheese.  Lawd it's good!!  If you are a cheese lover and haven't tried these, you must rush out and get some now. 



5. Losing 5 pounds in 2 weeks.  Yay!!  You can read about how I'm turning over a new leaf with my e-e-e health goals by clicking here.

I hope you all have an amazing/restful/productive/perfect weekend!! 

3 comments:

  1. WHOA you get done with school early! where do you live?! (we usually go til mid-june around here!)

    and 5 lbs in 2 weeks?! YOU GO GIRL!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I live Louisiana! It seems like we get out early, but school starts first week of August. Most places start in September.

      Delete
  2. Great job with the weight loss! Losing weight is the HARDEST thing ever.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!