Thursday, May 10, 2012

{Last Thing Thursday}

I had so much fun linking up last week, that I'm here again for Last Thing Thursday!!

The Life of the Wife



The last thing that....

 I ate
These granola bars are soooooo yummy and healthy, but yummy is the most important! 


 made me smile
This face


 made me cry
Reading this blog called Pack of Fixations.  It's about every mothers nightmare, but it's also pretty inspiring. 




I listened to

I finally listened to Justin Bieber's new song Boyfriend after seeing all my blogging friends posting that they liked it.  Yes I am a fan now as well!! Although I still think he looks like he's 12 years old.


made me clap and scream woo-hoo
Josh Ledet's performance last night on American Idol.  He's going all the way!!!!
(if this is your first time reading my blog, Josh is from my hometown)



So there ya go!!  Heads up, it's almost Friday!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!