Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Confession time {May 9}


I'm starting with the worst today, so here goes....

*Sometimes if Jackson is fussy while I'm trying to do something in the kitchen, like dishes or cook, I'll open the fridge and he plays at the bottom of it.  He can't couldn't really reach anything or get anything out, so I saw no problem with this.  A mom's got to do, what a mom's got to do.  Weeeelll, Monday morning, he succeeded in pulling a wine bottle out of the bottom shelf inside the door and it shattered all over the floor.  I immediately picked him up and cleaned him off, but he did get a tiny cut on his hand.  I felt horrible!!!!!  Mommy guilt overload!!!

{To top that off, Abigail went to school and told everyone that Jackson pulled a beer bottle out of the fridge and cut himself with it.  I was mortified!  Kids have no filter.}

*I'm not good horrible at taking pictures.  Sunday we met up with some of our church home group and went to a little water playground.  Abigail and Austin loved it and had a BLAST!  It would have been an ideal time to get really cute pictures of them, but nope.  I didn't even take out my camera.  I think I will blame it on the fact that I don't have a decent camera.  If I were to ever get the camera I really want, I really believe I would be better about it. 

*I bought  box of Teddy Grahams for Jackson.  Someone gave me a little bag of them and he did really well chewing them up and so I thought I would get a box for him to munch on.  Well I pretty much ate the entire box in two days.  I never realized how much I love Teddy Grahams.  I wonder if I can buy these in bulk at Sams.  Then maybe my kids would get some.  he-he-he





10 comments:

  1. oh boy! that is something I would do!

    Try the chocolate ones - they are so good!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Whenever I have to babysit and there are teddy grahams in the house I tear through the box...

    Good thing they are family and understand that I love them!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm terrible at taking pictures because our NICE camera is too big and bulky. One more reason I need the iphone!
    (and in the comment above I spelled it "eyephone." Oh lawd- no wonder I'm behind the times!)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Eyephone!!! Hahaha that made me laugh out loud.

      Delete
  5. I used to do that all the time with the teddy grahams (they are addictive for sure) now I have learned to just buy my own box. No one's the wiser.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I was going to buy some Teddy Grahams the other day, but I don't have kids and I knew my hubby would make fun of me

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think its funny that you left the fridge open for him to play. Don't feel bad. My sister used to turn on the vacuum cleaner when my nephew cried because it made him stop. Sometimes a mama just needs some peace and quiet and that vacuum was way better than hearing his wails!! Newest follower!

    ReplyDelete
  8. This made me laugh :-) Oh i could tell you some stories about the no filter and my kiddos. I have thought many times I might be shamed for life! Ha!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!