Monday, May 7, 2012

computer issues

I just wanted to let all ten of you who read my blog, that I'm not getting tired or lazy with my posts.  I'm having computer issues.  I have a love/hate relationship with technology.  It can infuriate me so much that I wish I lived in the early 20th century, before the technology age.  Then I remember how much I really do enjoy it.  I love how it connects people who might never have even knew the other existed. 

Anyway, Brent might be selling his boat and if he does we are buying a new laptop and a new lawn mower.  I hate for Brent to sell his boat, but we could really use these two things and the extra money.  Considering he has never even taken his boat on the water, I don't really think he will notice it's absence. 

So don't give up on me.  I have some good things coming up.  I'm currently working on Jackson's 9 month update and I already started on my midweek confessions for Wednesday.   


 Happy Monday!!!

2 comments:

  1. Sending some love and encouragement!! Its hard to start and keep up with a blog but it'll get easier!! It will be even more better with better equipment to blog with...i started blogging with an iPad...not fun and efficient.

    new follower,
    klee

    mrslee-flabtofab.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. hoping you get your laptop soon! I'll keep reading! :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!