Sunday, April 1, 2012

Garage Sale Finds!!


We did the garage sale thing again and these are our finds!


1. We got this push walker for Jackson for $1!



2.  A cute shirt and Justice shorts for Abigail. $1




3.  A uniform dress for Abigail, 50 cents.  Any time I run across uniform clothes Abigail's size or bigger, I almost always buy them.  Such a good deal!


4.  We bought this train set for Austin for $5.  This was probably the best purchase of the day.


He loved it!




5.  We also found this scooter.  Our friends have several of these for their kids and they were a really big hit with Abigail and Austin.  You sit with your feet up and twist the steering wheel and somehow it propels you forward.  I priced them online for about 40 bucks a pop.  I picked this one up for $5.  Score!!



6.  We found a really nice softball bag for Abigail.  It looks brand new! $5


7.  Brent found this tackle box.  I don't know much about tackle boxes for their values, but he seemed to think it was a nice bag for a nice price.  Score for Brent! $5

So that was our Saturday morning!  Not bad, if I do say so myself!
We got all that for $22.50.  I love a good deal!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!