Tuesday, April 17, 2012

Who's your doppelganger?

This is so funny!!  I am linking up today at A Momma's Desires and Pacifiers to share my doppelgangers.  I went to this website and this is what I got.  I was shocked!!



A Mommas Desires and Pacifiers
 
Face
 
 
 
                              Current FaceCurrent FaceCurrent Face
                                            Current FaceCurrent Face
 
WAYNE NEWTON!!!! aaaahhaaaahhahahaha!!!
 
This is crazy!  I like the girls, except Kate Middleton's face is funny, which is probably the only reason we look alike.   I don't see my doppelganger in any of these, but it was fun anyway!!
 
 
 





































1 comment:

  1. it was a fun thing to do... Wayne Newton - at least he had a face lift or three! I got Madeline Albright - wrinkles and all. I am still crying, lol.
    ** I am your newest follower!

    xoxo, bree

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!