That would be a quote from the movie 'A Christmas Story' which is one of our favorite Christmas movies of all time!!
My reward is not a leg lamp, it's better. I have been nominated for the Versatile Blogger Award by Casey atFirst Time Wife. Thanks Casey!! Check out Casey's blog, it's the perfect combination of cute, funny, and smart.
Here are the rules....
Each Nominee Should:
1. Nominate 15 fellow bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
2. Add an image of the Versatile Blogger Award
3. Thank the blogger who nominated you in a post with a link to their site
4. Share seven completely random facts about yourself
5. Include this set of rules
6. Inform each nominated blogger of their nomination
Prepare yourself for random facts about me.
1. I don't have a favorite color. For years I would stress every time someone asked me what my favorite color was. I would think and think and just couldn't come up with one. I think I used to just pick a different color every time someone asked, but now I just tell it like it is. I don't have one. Is that weird?
2. I can get totally caught up in the old TV shows: The Walton's or Little House on the Prairie. I think I've seen them all, but I love them. Can I please go back in time to a simpler day and age? Although, I would miss my blogging.
3. I LOVE cereal. Some of my favorite are Raisin Bran Crunch, Frosted Mini Wheats, Cinnamon Toast Crunch, and Reece's Puffs. I'm drooling right now.
4. I like just about every genre of movies: Romance, Action, Drama, Comedy, Horror, Children/Animated. If there's not a bunch of gore or bedroom scenes, then I will probably watch it. I love going out to the movies.
5. I love to read, but I get overly obsessed with a book. I have been known to ignore my family and stay up all night for a good book. I haven't read a new book since Jackson was born, because I knew I would get frustrated.
6. I am not fashionable, but I want to be.
7. I love finding good deals at garage sales. check out my recent garage sale finds here.
Now it's your turn!
Here are my nominees:
1---Kelsie at a fine mess (This is my sister. She hasn't been keeping her blog up, so maybe this will motivate her.)