Friday, April 20, 2012

High Five for Friday!!

First off I will high five myself for this being my first time to link up to High Five for Friday.  I've been reading them for a while now, but this is my first time to participate.


Photobucket

My next high five goes to Brent(husband) for completing his first week at his new job.  He is loving it!!


High five to all my students and teacher pals for making it through testing with with our sanity intact!!


High five to this beautiful baby boy for cutting his third tooth!  I think his fourth one will be popping out in the next few days. 



Lastly, High Five to Joshua Ledet for making it into the top 6 of American Idol!!  In case this is your first time visiting my blog, he is from my town.


Have a super, awesome, extraordinary, restful, fun filled weekend!!!!






2 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts!!