Tuesday, February 14, 2012

Box of Chocolates!!

Valentine's Day can be a very bad day for me.  I often times feel very sick and yucky by the end of the day.  It's not that I hate the day or think its silly or cliche, it's because of all the chocolate.  I LOVE the assorted heart boxes of chocolate.  I have absolutely zero self control when it comes to eating those chocolates.  I will make myself sick.  I am a teacher and so of course my students know me and they know I love chocolate.  I am staring at a pile of chocolate yummies on my desk as we speak.  I guess this is not a major world crisis type problem, but it's the same thing every year.  I hoping this year might be different.  Maybe I will not gorge myself to the point of being miserable, but I seriously doubt it.  Oh well if I do, it's one day a year.  I think I will live. 
On a slightly sadder note, Brent and I hardly every get to celebrate Valentine's day together.  We act like it's not that big of a deal, but I really am a little jealous of all my family and friends going on Valentine's dates.  We are trying to plan a night out for Thursday, so hopefully it will work out of  us.  We really need some time just the two of us. 

Well I hope everyone has an awesome Valentine's Day and eats lots of chocolates, even if it makes you sick!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!