Friday, July 19, 2013

Five on Friday {Very Random}

It's been a while for me but I'm linking up with some fellow bloggers to share five things on my mind today, aka Friday!!


Number 1
The ever elusive closing on our house seems to finally be coming to fruition.  It's been extended twice now, over a month from our original closing date.  We have been living in a half full house.  We put a lot of our stuff away in storage a month ago thinking we were moving out in a week.  Well that week became three weeks and then two more weeks.  I'm extremely tired of all this stupid house stuff.  
The above house is the house we are currently under contract and trying to buy.  Isn't it a cute little thing?  
It's 61 years old and needs a little TLC, but I think it will be great!!


Number 2
Weight loss is a constant on my mind!!  I've been stuck at the same stupid weight, give or take a couple of pounds either way, for over three months now.  I lost two pounds this week so far, but it's the same two pounds I lose over and over again and gain back over and over again.  Uggggghhhhhh


Number 3

As many of you probably know, one of the pit falls of buying a new house, is wanting all new furniture to go in it.  I want this sectional sooooooo bad.  My sister works at this local home decor and furniture store called Fleur De Lis.  They have the cutest stuff there.  We don't need a new couch right away or anything, but I just want it!!!  We are in the process of buying a new kitchen table from her store, which we absolutely need because we don't currently have one and I'd rather not eat on the kitchen floor. I don't have a picture of our new table, but I really, really love it!!



Number 4
Jackson's napping has been sort of out of whack lately.  He's probably only actually sleeping during nap time 3-4 times a week.  The other times he cries off and on the entire time or just jumps around and talks to himself.  He's not even two years old yet, so I know he still needs a nap.  By 4:00 on days when he doesn't sleep at nap time he is the ultimate grumpy head.  I always, always make him stay in his bed for at least an hour and a half.  I know if I were to get him out immediately when crying he would learn quick to cry every day and never take a nap.  Kids are smart that way!

This is my Jack-Jack eating a popsicle.  He just took it out of the clear plastic.  It was such a mess dripping down his arm.  I kept waiting for him to get a brain freeze, but it didn't happen.

Number 5
I tried this pinterest recipe last night and it was soooo good and easy. They are baked chicken strips. The first picture is mine and below it is the link to the pin.


Ultimate Chicken Fingers- Bisquick, parmesan, garlic powder, paprika & salt.  Mix those ingredients together, dunk chicken tenders in some egg and into the bisquick mixture and onto a cookie sheet.  Spray with Pam and bake at 450 until crispy!

Ok, well I guess that is all and I better go get my poor crying  baby out of his bed.  He's been crying off and on for about an hour now. 
Poor guy is gonna have a grumpy evening!!



















No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!