Wednesday, June 13, 2012

{randomness}

Alrighty, it's time for another randomness post to let you all know what's going on with us lately.

-Kelsie's bridal shower is this Sunday.  Yes, yes, I know it's Father's Day, but I didn't know that until after I'd already booked the place and order the invitations.  It's from 2-4 so I don't see why people couldn't make it.  I seriously doubt the fathers out there would mind. 

-My parent's are finally closing with the company buying their house, and next Friday they will be closing on the new house they are buying.  It started to seem like none of this would ever happen, but alas it is finally here.  You can read about their house troubles here.

-Our house is still being ignored.  We have had it on the market for 47 days and not one single itty bitty bite.  We just lowered the price, so hopefully that will bring some interest.  Although at this point I'm beginning to lose hope.

-Austin has a fever blister/cancor sore.  I don't know what the difference is, but he's never had one before.  I've never had one and so I'm a little nervous about it. 

-I've started pinning again.  I took a nice long break from pinterest, but now I'm back.  Mostly because I remembered that we are having a "Crafty Christmas" this year with my side of the family and I'm sooooooo excited about it. 

-Jackson turned 10 months on June 10th, but since I don't have a very good computer anymore, I'm behind on getting his 10 month update.  It will happen, but he might be almost 11 months before it gets posted.  He has changed sooo much in the past month, it will be a long post so stay tuned.

-We've almost finished all our wedding shopping.  All that's left to buy is Brent's shoes.  All the wedding party will be wearing converse chucks.  Jackson is not officially in the wedding, but I found these and had to get them.  Actually my Mom bought them.  They were irresistible. 


Well I think that's about it for now.  I'm working on a very special  and emotional post right now.  It will be posted on June 22nd so stay tuned for that.  

1 comment:

  1. Crafty Christmas is so fun! I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!