Thursday, June 28, 2012

{randomness}

It's that time again people.  Time for a little randomness.

~My parents finally closed on their new house.  It took them all of about 1.5 days to move all their stuff.  They worked like machines.  I helped what little I could with a baby on my hip.  I'm so happy for parents.  This house is so nice.  They never dreamed they would ever live in a house like this. 
Jackson had fun running around Nana and Papa's empty house.

 He went from walking to running in about 2 days!!  Pray for me that I can keep up with this little flash!

~Now that Abigail is getting older she gets so many opportunities for fun activities: dance, softball, sleepovers, church camps, and the list goes on.  But lately I've been feeling guilty that Austin never has any special activities.  So after dropping Abigail at church camp Monday morning, I took Austin and Jackson to the park to play.  Austin was so excited.  Our town recently built a little water area at our local park.  I just new he would love it and play forever.  I thought I would have to drag him away, but I was wrong.  He played for about 15 minutes and then then he was done.  There weren't any other kids there and he is so used to having Abigail around to play with.  I was a little bummed out about it, but he still had fun. 


Jackson had fun watching for about 2 minutes and then fussed to get out of his stroller the rest of the time.  Since he started walking he pretty much thinks he's 3 years old already.





~It's been fun watching Jackson with his little cousin Audrie now that she's getting bigger.  He is really interested in her, but also a little scared of her.  
 She just looks at him like "Hey whats up?"

~ I think it's pretty cool how my kids all like to play and be together in the same room.  Even Jackson at 10 months old is usually hanging out with them.  I know this won't last forever, but I love the fact that my kids are so close and genuinly love being in eachother's company. 

Now don't get me wrong, Abigail and Austin can fight like the best of them, but mostly they are best friends. 



Abigail got some dangly earring from Nana.  She thinks she's pretty grown up.




I've gotten a lot more relaxed with my blogging lately, and I think that's a good thing.  Mostly it's because my computer in 75 years old and hard to work with, but I also wanted to back off a little bit.  I was posting everyday and enjoying it, but it took a lot of time and effort and started to feel stressful.  So just FYI, I am continuing with my blog, but just at more of a leisurely pace.

Summer is flying by ya'll, so make sure you take some time to enjoy it away from your computer :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!