Monday, June 18, 2012

Make it Monday link up!!!




I'm linking up today with Ashley for the first Make It Monday link up!  She has a cute Make It Monday button, but I couldn't get that one to cooperate, so I took this one instead.  I strongly encourage you to check out her blog and link up with a post about something you've made. 
 
I'm not super craft, but I want to be, so I need all the inspiration I can get!!
 
  
The Polluck Potluck
 
This was what the kids and I made for Brent for Father's Day! It was really fun and simple, although as you can see I almost messed up the writing. Jackson is only 10 months, so his little hand print looks a bit like an octopus!  I found this cute idea on Pinterest of course.   

My only suggestion when making this craft would be to make sure the frame you're putting it in doesn't cut off the words, or hand prints. 

Yay for the first edition of Make It Monday!!


4 comments:

  1. that came out so cute! love this idea.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Precious! I'm going to have to save the one for the files for next year!
    Thanks for linking up! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. That is adorable! So sweet and I know it must have meant the world to him!

    ReplyDelete
  4. that is so precious... I heart it (and Ashley`s blog)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!