Monday, June 25, 2012

Make it Monday

I'm linking up with Ashley at Polluck Potluck for another edition of Make it Monday!!
 

The Polluck Potluck
 
This week I made some cake box cookies.  I used to make these all the time when I was in High School.  They are the simplest, quickest, yummiest cookies!
 
You need:
1 box of cake mix (any flavor, my favorite is lemon)
1/2 cup of vegetable oil
2 eggs
 
Preheat oven 350 degrees
Mix all the ingredients
drop spoonfulls on ungreased cookie sheet
(optional: sprinkle a little sugar on top of each cookie)
bake 8-10 minutes
 
Yummy!!!!
 


Now it's your turn to link up and share what you've been making lately!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Mmm...I love cake mix cookies, especially when they are slathered in cream cheese frosting. :)

    Thanks for linking up!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!