Friday, May 10, 2013

my last time to feel appreciated...

as a teacher that is!

This past week was my last teacher appreciation week.  My favorite week of the year.  The parents have brought in so much delicious food every day for lunch.  I'm telling you I will be lucky if i didn't gain ten pounds this week, but I just don't care because it's my last one.  I figure I should enjoy it.

Here are a few pics of the food and gifts I've been enjoying this week.







I'm feeling the love!  

I will definitely miss teacher appreciation week, but my waist line will not!  I think I gained about 3 pounds.  Hopefully I can get that off quickly and start losing consistently again.  I need to lose another 10 pounds to meet my weight loss goal for this year.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!