Wednesday, May 1, 2013

I've watched way too much TV in my lifetime

I started watching the TV show Castle from the beginning last week. It is currently on the air, but its in it's fifth season.  It started me thinking about all the TV shows I've watched and become addicted to over the years.  I literally feel sad and miss the characters when a series ends.

Just for kicks, I thought I would share with you a list of all my favorite TV shows, past and present.  They are in no particular order.

BTW there is no way I could keep up with all the shows currently airing, if it wasn't for Netflix and Hulu.  I do not plan my life around when my TV shows come on.  I watch them usually on Friday and Saturday nights for the entire week.  I'm not quite as pathetic as this post might suggest...or maybe I am.

Little House on the Prairie
This is an oldie, but a goodie.  I've seen every episode.


The Waltons
Another oldie, but goodie from my childhood.



Boy Meets World
I still watch reruns of this when I catch it.  I loved me some Cory and Topanga romance.  Did you know they working on a pilot called Girl Meets World.  It's about Cory and Topanga's daughter.  It's got the real actors coming back.


Friends
Who didn't love this show??


Seinfeld
This is one of those I got sucked into watching with the husband, but did really enjoy!


The Office
So sad that in a few short weeks this show is ending!  This is another good show to watch with the man in your life.


Alias
This show has been off the air for a while now, but I was absolutely addicted to it!  I wanted to be Sydney Bristow.



Smallville
This one is also off the air now.  We love super heros in our family, so this show was a given for us!  Clark Kent (aka Tom Welling) was my first TV boyfriend. LOL


Supernatural 
(currently airing)
I also enjoy the really enjoy the creepy supernatural genre in my TV shows.  It doesn't hurt that he brothers in this show are very easy on the eyes.  This show is still currently on the air, however I've fallen very behind, like two years behind.  I feel like it should have ended about 3 seasons ago, but I still love the Winchester brothers.


Grey's Anatomy 
(currently airing)
So unrealistic that these poor doctors would actually suffer through so many unbelievable things.  Bombs, shootings, plane crashes, near drownings, hit by a bus, stabbed by a falling icicle, and the list goes on and on.  Not to mention how many characters have met tragic ends on the show, but I keep on watching.  There is just something about it that keeps me coming back for more.


Bones 
(currently airing)
I've been a tad bit dissapointed with this season.  Too many fluffy filler episodes, but the finale was on last night and I hear it was a doozy.  I can't wait to watch on Hulu tonight.

Vampire Diaries 
(currently airing)
You could call this one a guilty pleasure.  Not the best acting or story lines, but entertaining. 


The Walking Dead 
(currently airing)
We love zombies.  

Fringe
This is another series that just ended.  I just recently watched all five seasons and really miss seeing these characters.  

Big Bang Theory 
(currently airing)
Another good comedy for me and the husband.  There is some cute romance in it too.


Revolution 
(currently airing)
This was a new show that just started this past fall.  I've enjoy it.  I like the idea of a world where all the power is out, especially considering how much technology is a part of our lives now.


Once Upon a Time
(currently airing)
This show is fun.  It sounds sort of corny when you read about it, but it's not as silly or childish as you might think it would be.  It's only been on two seasons now.


The Following 
(currently airing)
Another new one that I love.  First of all who doesn't love Kevin Bacon.  This show can actually be pretty scary.  I try not to watch it right before bed. 


Castle 
(currently airing)
I'm currently streaming this through Amazon, trying to catch up.  I've always wanted to watch this show, but never had room in my TV schedule for it.  Now thanks to Hulu and Amazon, I can make room.  This show has everything, romance, comedy, action, crime solving.  It's easy to watch. 


So as you can probably tell already, I will watch just about any genre on television.  I like it all!

The one thing that most of these all have in common, is at least a little bit of a romance.  It doesn't have to be centered around romance, but I like a boy meets girl story somewhere in my shows.  I guess that's one of my few girly girl traits.  

Remember I am not currently watching all of these shows.  Some have been off the air for some time.  

Yeah, that is still way too much TV!  I think I need to read more!

Oh well.










No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!