Tuesday, April 2, 2013

Easter Sunday Picture Overload (Part 2)

These pictures are from Easter dinner at my parent's house. 
 Yes I took a lot of pictures!!!

 Abigail and Uncle Grant
Kelsie and Grant
(she was not happy about Grant's hair)

 Easter treats from Nanna and Papa!

sweet Audrie





 Aunt Kelsie and Abigail


I thought these pictures were funny!  It shows how quickly pictures with toddlers can turn a little crazy!


 Dinner Time!!



My cake seemed to be a hit!  I know I enjoyed it, a little too much!!


Audrie and Mama

Audrie and Jack watching Yo Gabba Gabba on Jeremy's phone!









One last egg hunt!!

Jackson and Audrie took a head start.  Jack is very serious about his egg hunting!!





OK, that is all my Easter Pics!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!