Friday, March 22, 2013

and the winner is.....

If you are new to my blog space here, I've been participating/running a biggest loser competition where I work.  We have been weighing in every Friday since January 11th.  Today was our last weigh in.  I'm relieved to be done with the competition, but eager to continue losing weight.

There is a slight discrepancy between the school scale and my home scale.  It's not really slight, its about a 3 pound difference.  I'm excited to start using my home scale weight instead of my school scale weight.  It's gonna be like I lost 3 pounds without even trying.

So my starting weight at School was 194 and my ending weight is 184.2.  So that would be 9.8 pounds from January 11-March 22 according to our school scale.  That is 5.05 percent of my body weight.  Yay!!

My home weight is 182 and so from this point forward if I do an update on here I will be using my home scale weight.

Before I started biggest loser, on January 1, 2013 I weighed 196 at home.  So as of today I've lost 14 pounds.

As I'm typing this it feels confusing.

Oh and if you are curious. The winners are...


As a group we lost 126 pounds.  That's like we lost a human being!!

I'm super proud of all the ladies who participated in our competition and hope they will continue towards a healthier lifestyle even though the competition is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!