Monday, September 3, 2012

picture dump



This post is basically just a random modge podge of pictures I've saved up for just such an occasion as this (you know the occasion where you are too busy to put much thought into your blog post)
  Enjoy!!

Austin and his teacher on the first day of school. 



Jackson loves loves loves playing outside.  Too bad it's so stinkin hot all the time, and the mosquitos are poised and ready to attack as soon as we walk out the door, but that doesn't stop this little guy.


I have no words to describe this.  I almost called him my little pot head, but decided that didn't sound very good.


I love overalls on babies, or anybody for that matter.  These are already too small for him so I am on a look out for some new ones for fall.


Sorry for lack of posts lately!  I'm not giving up!!

1 comment:

Love to hear your thoughts!!