Sunday, September 9, 2012

my name is Jack


Hi there! 

My name is Jackson, but my Mom and Dad call me Jack Jack and my Nana calls me bubby.



I know what you're thinking.  Look at that sweet, incredibly handsome, innocent little fellow. 

But you might be surprised to learn that my newest favorite pastime is screaming at the top of my lungs whenever I feel the tiniest bit frusterated. 

I have absolutely no patience with toys that won't do what I want, or my mother who refuses to let me play with sharp dangerous objects. 


My favorite thing to do right now is go to town. 
As long as we are going somewhere I'll be a perfect angel. 

This is my big bro.  I really like hanging with him, even when he steals my toys or pushes me down for no reason.  I pretty much think I should be able to do whatever he is doing.




This is my Aunt Kelsie.  I think she's pretty cool. 

She just turned 21 and I think I forgot to tell her Happy Birthday!!


Like I mentioned before I can do whatever Austin and Abigail can do, so here I am riding my bike.  What can I say, I'm a natural. 


Well now, it's been fun chatting with you but I gotta go.  I'm sure it's almost time for my second poop of the day.  Yeah, I poop twice a day like clockwork. 

 Mommy and Daddy are so excited when I poop that they usually play a game called paper/ rock /scissors to see who is the lucky one who gets to change me. 

They really must love me a lot!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!