Sunday, March 27, 2011

Pitty Party!

I am blaming it on pregnancy hormones, but I am so frusterated with things lately.  It seems like things just never go right for us.  I feel like we do things right and try hard and get nothing to show for it.  I know I sound whiny, but I can't  help it.  I know I need to just give it over to God, but I am struggling with that too.  I just feel like we are always running, and never get a break.  I need to get over this before the baby is born, because things will only get more crazy then.  I need to concentrate on all the blessings in my life and be greatful for all God has given us.  My mind tells me to do that, but my heart has another plan.  I am not talking about anything specific, just life in general.  Money is tight, kids are crazy, husband works a lot, busy schedule, dirty house, starting to dislike my job a lot, etc.  Ugghhh
Ok pitty party is over now!  Hope I haven't ruined everyones day who reads this.  Just needed to vent.
Send up a prayer please!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!