Tuesday, March 15, 2011

The Kiddos

Abigail Kay, the princess, ballerina, pop star, smarty pants of the family.  It's hard for me to believe, but she is five years old and in Kindergarten.  She really is too smart for her own good.  She has a really sweet nature.  Everyone loves her.  She is a social butterfly and given the chance will talk your ear off.  Abigail is our sunshine.  I could talk about her for pages but I won't do that to you.

Austin Keith, the hard headed, tempermental, silly, grumpy, lovey, train lover of the family.  Austin is 3 years old and makes us laugh everyday.  It wasn't always that way.  For more than a year of his life he was a grumpy and hard to please little boy.  It has taken him a while to learn to express himself using language, but he seems to be improving everyday.  In fact I think he is going to be very smart.  As you can see from the picture, he absolutely LOVES trains.  We take a train with us everywhere.  It doesn't help that his Nana (my mom) buys him a train every time they visit Walmart.  It takes him a while to warm up to people, but when he does they can't help but love him. 

My kids are my life.  Sometimes they drive me crazy, but I wouldn't change a thing.  Brent and I try our best to raise them with christian values and background.   I want them to see how much I love God and how every blessing we have comes from Him.  I want them to love and care for others the way Jesus cares for us.  I pray daily for their salvations and their futures. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!