Monday, March 14, 2011

Hello Blog World!

Hi!  I have recently become a fan of blogging.  I have been inspired and touched by a few specific blogs. So here I am, trying my hand at being a blogger.  I seriously doubt anyone but my husband will ever read this but I don't really care.  I thought it would be an interesting way for me to express myself, vent, gloat, or let out whatever serious or stupid thoughts I have going through my head.  I am going to keep this first post short.  I am just sort of testing the waters.  I hope that if you do read this you will leave knowing this one thing about me; I am truly blessed by an awesome God.  I give God the glory and praise for everything in my life, the good and the bad. 

Verse for the day: For God has not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind. 2 Timothy 1:7

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!