Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Gleeks/Awanas/Brent

I am a total gleek.  A gleek is someone who never misses the show Glee.  My sister and I watch it every Tuesday night.  We love the music parts the most.  Some of the story lines are getting a little out of our comfort zone, but we try and get past them. 
Tonight:
Every Wednesday night our church has Awanas.  I teach the cubbies (two years before kindergarten).  Abigail is a Spark (kindergarten - 2nd grade).  Austin is a Puggle (3year olds).  Brent teachers the TNT group which is 3rd-5th graders.  We really enjoy being able to teach these kids about God's love for us, but it can be exhausting.  By the time we get home we are all really tired, but it is a joy to be a part of.

Brent:
Brent is a highschool math teacher.  I know what your thinking 'Two teacher incomes how do you do it?'  Well it's not easy but we get by.  He also delivers pizza on the weekends for extra money.  We went through the Dave Ramsey Financial Peace class, which motivated us to get our finances in order.  It might take a while, but I believe we are on the right track.  Brent is also helping coach the baseball team for one of the schools he teaches at.  He is a very busy guy.  He works really hard to support his family and I couldn't ask for a better husband or father for my children. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!