Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Is it a boy or a girl?

Only six more days until we find out the gender of our last child.  We are sooo excited to find out.  We decided to bring Abigail to the doctor with us when we find out.  I don't have any feelings about what it is.  Mom is very sure it's a girl.  She is pretty much the only person who has a premonition about it.  Of course we don't care because we have one of each already.  All we want is a HAPPY healthy baby.  Notice the all capitals on happy.  This is because Austin was a pretty unhappy baby and I don't think I could do that again.  I keep saying that I don't think God would do that to me.  I guess we shall see. 

Oh I said I would update you on Abigail's first t-ball practice.  I totally forgot to take any pictures, but she was so cute.  She tried really hard.  She definitely was not the worse one out there, so that was a relief.  She really had a lot of fun and can't wait for practice tomorrow.  The funniest thing she did was run from third base to the pitchers mound.  The coach asked her where she was going and she said home plate.  Poor thing, her parents never taught her where the bases were.  It was really funny. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!