Monday, January 14, 2013

my baby thinks he's a big boy

Jackson is now 17 months old, but he thinks he's about 3 or 4 years old.  

This is his latest trick.  He can climb into the tall chairs at the bar. 
 Can you say accident waiting to happen???



He is so proud of himself though.  He is just like big brother.



 Jack Jack also thinks he should be riding Austin's big bike instead of his tricycle.  Which makes me a nervous wreck the whole time waiting for him to fall over.  All he can do is sit on it and rock back and forth until it moves.  He throws a major fit when you take him off.

He has started showing a little interest in TV.  I'm actually happy about this.  I don't want him watching television non stop, but it's a nice distraction every once in a while, when I'm trying to get something done.  
So far he likes watching Yo Gabba Gabba and The Backyardigans. 


It's hard to believe he is one month away from being 18 months!!  That's only six months away from being 2 years old.  

Honestly though I am ready for him to get a little older.  I'm not wishing away his babyhood, but once they get around 2-2.5 they get a little easier to communicate with and they understand so much more.  

My little goofball!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!