Monday, September 2, 2013

Wednesday @ 2:00

we will officially be home owners again!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yay!!  We can't wait.

We've been at my parents house for a little more than a month total, and it's been pretty uneventful.  It really couldn't have gone smoother.  Of course I constantly worried about how annoying/messy/loud/needy my kids were being.  They weren't bad, it's just normal kid stuff, but for people who's kids are grown and gone and have gotten used to the peace and quiet of an empty nest, I can only imagine how quickly having five extra people living in your house could start to grate on your nerves.  However, my awesome parents never once showed any negativity to us crashing their house.

But alas, I can now stop worrying.  In two quick days, my kids can be annoying/messy/loud/needy all in the privacy of our own home.

Brent was off today for labor day so we got the kids up and around early for a yummy breakfast at Cracker Barrel.

Then we hit Lowes to peruse the paint colors.  We picked a paint pallet for our dining/living room/kitchen.  They all sort of flow together.  Then we picked a pallet for our bedroom and the bathroom.  I'm super pumped about the colors we picked.  I should have taken some pictures for y'all, but I didn't.

I do have a few pictures from today.








Can I please eat Cracker Barrel breakfast every morning???


1 comment:

  1. Walk through with your camera immediately before you start unpacking! I can't wait to see the pictures.

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!