Tuesday, September 10, 2013

the tour

Welcome to the house tour!!
Get ready for tons of pictures!





First up is the kitchen. 
 It is very, very white and not very big, but we've got some plans!!






Next up is the dining room area!




 My favorite room is next.  
The playroom!!!!




 Here is the laundry room.

This is the nice big closet in the laundry room that Brent is using for his hanging clothes.



Next is the living room and hallway.





 Here is the boys room.  Yes it was already painted like this.  Perfect right?!






The one and only bathroom.  
There are some long term plans to add on a second bathroom to the master! 


Some updates are definitely needed!




There is a built in storage cabinet in the bathroom.
The previous owners designed it themselves.  

It's pretty nifty.







One of the three hallway closets.




Next is master bedroom and closet.

We knew just by looking that I would need the entire closet just for my clothes, which is why Brent is using the laundry closet. 




Here is Abigail's room and closet.





The second of the three hallway closets.  

I don't have a picture of the third hallway closet but I'm sure you can picture it. 




 Here is our car port.  




This is in the back.  The doors come off the playroom.  
We want to turn this into a nice outdoor sitting area.




 Obviously this is Brent's favorite part of the house.  
His nice big shop with air conditioning and water.


 The previous owners left their umbrella.
 Through the gate right there is our fenced in back yard. 



The following pictures are more of the moving process.
 Many of which were taken by my lovely sister, who you can see below.

Grant



Hey, I'm short so sometimes I have to climb on counters to reach things. 



My brother Jeremy was a huge help too!!

Alrighty, I hope you enjoyed the tour.
Lot's of house related posts to come!

2 comments:

  1. Hi Jenifer!
    Congratulations to you and your family on the new home! It is beautiful and that playroom is gorgeous!!! I love your idea for a making a nice outdoor sitting area. The boy's room in that color is perfect! I too have a small kitchen but we added black granite counter tops and new cabinets and, although small, you couldn't help falling in love with it's charm.
    CONGRATS again! I know you will build wonderful memories in your new home!

    ReplyDelete
  2. First of all, LOVE the white trim everywhere. Your house is a lot more polished right off the bat than ours is!

    Other things I love: one bathroom BUT it's a decent size and has a sweet bath with nice storage.

    You have three hall closets??

    Nice floors!

    Did I see gray walls? I do love gray walls.

    Your yard is sweet and you have a huge patio area.

    My husband would be jealous of your husband's shop FOR SURE.

    I can't wait to see what it looks like once you have everything moved in! (We WILL get to see that right?)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!