Tuesday, September 17, 2013

spray paint crazy

I almost titled this post, "Addicted to Spray Paint", but then I figured that might send the wrong message.

Lol, but it really is addicting once you see how much better things can look with a new coat of paint!!

Before: Ugly brown candle sticks.

a couple coats of primer first

After


Before: Boring old candle sticks



Before:  A left over piece of decoration from Kelsie's wedding.

another couple coats of primer



After



I am now wondering around the house looking for things to spray paint.  I have my eyes on some picture frames that need a little sprucing up.  

I need to visit the spray paint aisle again at Lowes.  
I never knew there was such a selection of spray paint colors!!  I girl could get carried away!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!