Wednesday, November 28, 2012

I stopped blogging for 19 days

Can you believe that?  
I haven't posted since November 10th.  

It's taking every ounce of energy I have to blog right now.  I don't know why.
I think it's like anything, the longer you go without something the less you want it.

I KNOW that I LOVE blogging and don't want to stop, but my heart just isn't in it right now.  

I've stayed caught up on reading all the fabulous blogs that I follow.  I just don't feel very inspired to sit down and type up a post of my own.  

I'M NOT GIVING UP!!!

This is my attempt to get back in the blogosphere.

I could post about my Thanksgiving, which was a good time, but I think we are all tired of reading those.  I'm gonna skip it and move on to now.  I'm gonna break all the rules and NOT play catch up on what I've missed.  

I think this picture is hilarious.  

He is eating noodles...like a dog.  

I don't know why, but all of a sudden he has started eating like this occasionally.  
Forget using hands, just bend over and stick your face in the food.  
It works just as good!! 

LOL!!!!
 

5 comments:

Love to hear your thoughts!!