Wednesday, June 5, 2013

continuing on

Our lives are still pretty much in upheaval right now, but we are so busy that I haven't had much time to dwell on it.  I've had fleeting thoughts that maybe I just don't have the time or energy to put into my blog anymore.  Maybe I should call it quits.  But then I get the urge to write again, so here I am.

Abigail started art camp this week, which starts at 8:30 every morning and lasts until 11:30.  It runs for almost the whole month of June, so no sleeping in for us.  Not that I would be sleeping in anyway since I've started Insanity the early morning is the best time for me to workout.

We also have VBS at our church this week.  I'm teaching Kindergarten and I'm LOVING IT!   They are all so sweet and excited to be there.  I love that!  Our VBS verse is one of my all time favorites, 2 Timothy 1:7.


LOVE IT!  


Abigail held the Bible the first night during the pledge to the Bible.

Then Austin got to hold it the second night.  He was so proud of himself!


Abigail had her dance recital last weekend.  I've got more, better quality photos, but they are still on my camera.  Isn't that usually how it goes?

She danced so beautifully.  She really loves dance.  I think it might be her thing!


I've packed a total of 4 boxes so far.  I just can't get into the whole packing thing.  I know I'll probably be scrambling here come the end of June, but that's ok.  I pack well under pressure.


My little helper could be another reason I haven't packed very much yet.


Well that's all for now!  I've got a few ideas for future posts, so hopefully I won't lose my motivation to blog between now and tomorrow.  

See ya later alligator!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!