Thursday, June 6, 2013

super easy, delicious, few ingredient type recipes

In an effort to cook more and save money because I'm unemployed now, I've turned to my trusty old Pinterest for some new easy recipes.  I've tried two so far and really enjoyed them both.

This first one was sooo easy and tasted really yummy!  
You can click on the link below or follow my easy instructions.

Brown your ground meat as usual and then add your packet of taco seasoning and however much water it indicates on the packet.  Prepare as usual. 



When that's ready you add a half a cup of salsa con queso, which is cheese dip by the way.  I didn't know that. Thank goodness the link has pictures.


Then you put a tortilla at the bottom of your pan, add a third of your meat mixture, then sprinkle cheese on top of that.  Continue with the layers until you've got three tortillas. 


Pop that baby in the oven at 350 for 15-20 minutes.  

It should come out looking like this and be wonderfully delicious.  It didn't last long in our house.



Next time we are going to add some corn in it somewhere.  We are all about adding corn to our Mexican dishes, oooh the fiesta corn would be perfect.  

The other pinterest recipe I tried recently was for slow cooker cheesy chicken and rice.  I'm all about the pins that have pictures of the ingredients and have very few ingredients.  I didn't take any pictures of myself cooking this one, so you can find that recipe by clicking here.

I never realized how yummy the Zatarain's Yellow Rice was!!  I could eat that all by itself, or maybe I did?



So if your looking for super easy, delicious, few ingredient type recipes, you should give these two a try.  

I would love to know some of y'alls super easy, delicious, few ingredient type of recipes as well.  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!