Friday, June 7, 2013

weight loss update

It's been a while, but here's the skinny of me trying to become skinny.

The last time I mentioned my weight on my blog was back in April and I was 184.  I pretty much stuck there throughout the month of May.

Two weeks ago I started Insanity and I was weighing 185.  I am now back down to 182.

So in case your math is bad that's 3 pounds. 

I also lost 2.5 inches.  

 It's been tough getting up early, like 5:30!!!! but it's the only time I can.  I have to take Abigail to art camp in the mornings at 7:45, so I like to be able to do my workout, which lasts anywhere from 40 minutes to 1 hour, cool down, and shower before we leave.  Not to mention I have to get everybody dressed and out the door. I know myself well enough to know that if I don't get my workout done first thing in the morning then I wont every get it done.  

My motivation was recently renewed while trying on clothes and realizing I was down a size!!!!  I love that feeling.  

Who doesn't love that??!!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear your thoughts!!