Monday, February 11, 2013

prayers please....my parents are adrift in the gulf

My parents and my aunt and uncle are on a Carnival cruise ship called Triumph.  There was a fire in the engine room and they are now adrift in the ocean.  They are being pulled by tug boat to nearest port in Mexico and will be flown home.  They were supposed to be home today but now probably won't be home till Wednesday or Thursday.

There is very minimal power and running water on board.  They should have enough food and water to make it to the port.

Please pray for their safety and that people on board will stay calm.

You can read the latest by clicking here.


3 comments:

  1. You never imagine something like this happening! I'll be praying for them. (and you)

    ReplyDelete
  2. We just went on the Carnival Elation in January. This would freak me out! Prayers sent for them and everyone's safety!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!