Friday, February 1, 2013

Biggest loser weigh in 3

Another Friday another weigh in!!

I was actually at a math in service today, so I wasn't at school to participate in the Friday weigh in.

I weighed in yesterday and I was down only a pound.

Current weigh: 188.4

Weight loss so far: 4.6 pounds

I'll take that.  I wouldn't mind losing a little more than just a pound a week, but I will probably have to work out to do that and I just don't have any time right now.  Brent has worked a week of 6am-6pm shifts and has another week to go.

This means I have to get up extra early to bring Jack to my mom's house, which is about 20 minutes away and drive back, another 20 minutes to make it to school on time.  I'm getting up at about 5am and the kids and I are leaving the house by 6:10 every morning.

Needless to say, we are exhausted.

When Brent gets home around 6:30 every evening, I have nothing left to even think about exercising.

Oh well, I guess as long as I'm losing I will be happy.  Even if it's slow.

Alrighty y'all, have a great weekend!!

1 comment:

  1. You go girl! A pound is great! I heard that the slower it comes off, the easier it is to keep it off.

    Enjoy your weekend. :)
    Xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!