Friday, October 12, 2012

the park

I had to stay home again from school to be with Jackson.  It makes me long to be a SAHM!! 

I wanted to do something special for my kiddos that I don't feel like I normally have the chance to do with our hectic, crazy lives. 

It's pretty simple, but I packed them each a snack and a drink, picked them up from school and took them to the park. 

The weather was great! 

Abigail told me I was the best mom in the world.  It really made me stop and think about how such a simple fun thing can make such an impact on a child. 



Yes I realize he is too big for the baby swings, but he wanted to swing in it.


Jackson was cracking me up, because he was so somber the whole time.  I think he was enjoying himself, but you couldn't really tell by the look on his face.  He was so serious!!

Playing and making memories!!

2 comments:

  1. Your children are so precious. Beautiful gifts from our Creator! Have a wonderful weekend! Xoxo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awwww, adorable pics! Your daughter's comment about you being the best mom in the world was so sweet! I'll admit I need to take my boys out for more outings during the day. I'm a SAHM, but sometimes we get stuck in a rut and don't venture out as much as we should. I keep telling myself I'm going to get a children's museum membership, but I haven't done it yet. Thanks for linking up with the Friendly Friday :)

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!