1. Austin being silly, wearing Jackson's winter hat.
2. Jackson playing like a big boy in the mall play area.
3. Austin said "Cheese me in front of the train!" cheese=take a picture
4. Austin riding the train through the mall.
5. Abigail at the movies to see Brave. We really liked the movie. It was a bit more serious than we thought it would be, but still good.
6. Austin at movies. My kids are so good at the movies.
7. Me and Abigail in our 4th of July get ups.
8. All our yummy patriotic desserts.
9. The family playing corn hole.
10. Abigail and friend Logan. They played together like besties.
11. Dad's firework stash. He was going to get more, but he said he ran out of money.
12. Jack Jack after the big firework show. It literally blew him away. He didn't really like them very much.
13. Abigail and my Mom. This was the first holiday celebration at my parents new house. First of many awesome memories.
14. Abigail watching the smoke bombs. Well actually not watching!?
15. Sparkler time!! Kelsie's face cracks me up! She looks scared for her life.
16. We had a good crowd of people. Grant, my soon to be brother-in-law's family came over to celebrate.
17. Kelsie's pinterest inspired dipped pretzel sticks. They were yummy!
18. Austin with his sparkler!
19. My three kiddos. Not easy to get a picture with Jackson in it.
20. This is as good as it gets!
Wow! 20 pictures.
Cuddos to you if you actually looked at them all.
I know you probably enjoyed how they so obviously weren't posted in order.
They go from daytime pictures to night pictures then back to daytime pictures again.
Well I now feel a little better about myself and my blog!
Hopefully it won't be another week before I update again!