Sunday, July 8, 2012

Make it Monday!

I'm back for another edition of .........Make it Monday!


I'm linking up with Ashley at Polluck Potluck, to share with the world what I"ve made recently. I'm really super sort of a little proud of this little ditty.

I started out with this blank bulletine board.




I added a little bit of this Ivy Leaf spray paint


1 coat = Not enough obviously



2 coats = still not enough


1 whole entire can = still not enough


I ran to Walmart, bought another can of Ivy Leaf paint, and a can of purple (I don't know it's name) and finished up my project.

Ta Da!!!

It's a bulletine board for my classroom. My plan is to pin up missed assignments and test, that way the kids can see easily if they have make up work, and I also won't forget about it.

4 comments:

  1. Great idea! It's always hard to find a good way to do that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love your creation! Did you use painters tape to make the stripes?
    Thanks for sharing! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes I used painters tape, but the real trick was covering all the green that I didn't want purple. I used newspaper, but it wasn't very pretty.

      Delete
  3. Cute! I've been trying to come up with a way to "display" no name work. This seems like it might work!

    ReplyDelete

Love to hear your thoughts!!